MAURIZIO GALANTE
Hi, my dear fashion friends! In last few posts I am keeping discovering some new names from the haute couture scene. By that I mean that they are not so wide global popular like others but have amazing and interesting visual expression and couture design. In today´s post the word is about Italian designer, who manufactures in France, Maurizio Galante.
I am always so excited when I come across to me some new names on the couture scene, because I can see the endless imagination which is incorporated in haute couture craftsmanships. His work is very avant-garde, very futuristic and high artisticly accentuated. He likes strong, architecture alike silhouettes with wide range of bright and strong colors.
He likes to take inspirations from different cultures like japanese or tribal, giving them a modern twist. He also likes to accentuate the symbiotic connection between fashion and nature making ensembles very floral alike with tons of silky and gentle ruffles, or fragile but crystal clear like "dessert rose" a.k.a cactus.
His artistic vision is presented in make up of models too. Faces painted all over in vibrant colors, or minimalisticly in forms of lines across the face, making the models "couture warriors" and tribal brides.
His creativity is endless and for me personally a real discover in haute couture scene. His work reminds me why I am such a fan of haute couture; it is vivid and realistic impostation of our wildest dreams. And Maurizio Galante design is giving us excactly just that.
What do you think about Maurizio Galante´s haute couture? Do you like it and do you find it original?
Thank you for your attention!
Georgia!xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...













No comments:
Post a Comment