Hello my dear fashion friends! Today I have decided to introduce you a relatively young designer of haute couture which can already be called an icon, for sure. When you see the photos´ display down below you will understand why.
Michael Cinco has born 1971. in Philippines and is based in Dubai. These facts are very important to know because they can be seen as pure style influence tendencies of Middle and Far East in his couture work. I have seen really amazing designs in haute couture in general, but when I saw the work from Michael Cinco I was blown away. If there was a haute couture heaven than I think we have found it, my dear friends!
What is so astonishing about his work?! Well, first of all he doesn´t affraid to be bold in visual expression. A decadency all the way, the couture features boosted to the fullest; all of that can be seen in his work. A very upper sleek silhouettes which are introduced in forms of corsets which are often a zone of the finest and the most luxurious embroidery, incoroprated in very opuent and gorgeously wide spread wavy gown. The structure is very strong and concrete, giving the couture an amazing "en vogue" posture.
A texture is very interesting in his work; a lace designed in the most detailed and stunning way. To give the ensembles a total glamour setting he combines it with heavy silk materials which give astonishing and most couturize gowns I have ever seen. The philosophy of designer is to create beautiful "belle couture" gowns. He wants you to fall in love in them immediately and with a hint of exaggeration, he celebrates the woman beauty in all of its glory.
If you ever doubt in haute couture, thinking that its grandious era is over, well take a look of this amazing couture pieces of art. At this point I have to say, thank you Mr. Cinco for saving the haute couture!
What do you think about these couture style? Do you like it?
Thank you for the attention!
Georgia! xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...












No comments:
Post a Comment