BY FELINES INSPIRED COUTURE
Hi, my beautiful fashion people! You probably don´t know what is next obssesion of mine after fashion and music. Well, the answer is simple, cats!!! I love them so much! Everything themed by these gorgeosly fured and purrrfect creatures, impresses me so much! So I decided to say or show a few photos from couture editorials where stuntsmen are kitties.
I don´t want to much to rave about cats, you know that they have their own nature, but in fashion editorials they look very cool and dandy! I know this is a silly constatation but if you want to fuel your photos with extra coolness and cold, but very chic touch, you will decide to feature a cat in your shooting!
They have very captivating eyes, so all attention is on them (model is here just passing by, hehe). But if you look closely to all of photos where cats are included, they look so fiercefully in lense, or just gazing somewhere in the distance, giving the photo a hint of totally coolness.
So cats are perfect models for fashion shootings! They have everything a model should have; bold, deep look, accentuated personality, always flawless looking with their divine groomed hair, balancing with their paws in perfect "en vogue" pose!
I know this post is maybe a bit silly but hey, I love cats and fashion, and it´s my blog, so I can write what I want, right! :))
Do you like cats in fashion editorials? Do you find it cool and sweet or they are not your object of adoration?
Thank you for your attention!
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...








No comments:
Post a Comment