PARIS FASHION WEEK SS 2016
Hi, my fashionistas! So this is happening right now, my favourite fashion week ever, in Paris! I always get so excited because I know the festivity of haute couture is on it´s peak and I can´t wait to see new collections and amazing new fashion ensembles.
This year´s fashion week was pretty great, like usual! Magnificent gowns, perfectly tailored, very glamorous and rich crafted. So I decided to show and tell you about few favorite design sellection of mine.
I have to admit that Stephane Rolland has blown me away! His design was very feminine, lots of wavy volume, bold colours and gorgeously edited visual solutions. Very glamorous and by star-struck appeal boosted! Great collection!
Chanel never disappoints, in any way! Not just models and creations are perfectly showed but a runway is always very original, too. In this case, models were revealed in wooded gallery, standing still. Dresses were two pieces cocktail dresses alike, with wide taylored sleeves creating that typical "Chanel" look! Maybe there was no dramatically showed clothes but on the faces of models defenitely was. The eyeliners were perfectly accentuated, giving amazing Cleopatra/Twiggy combo. Beautiful collection, too!
Giambattista Valli is one of my all time favourite couture maestros. He didn´t dissapoint this time either. Very softly, but gloriously ruffled gowns, these time in law-key colors, like grey, black, soft rose and red. Chiffon fairy tale, that is how I would call it.
I think the best collection defenitely had have Ralf&Russo! Silky textured embroidery, so many heterogeneity silhouettes, from sleek, coctail alike dresses, to airy light kimonos or very wide tulle featured dresses. To me the most innovative and in visually way the most rich collection of the week.
What was your favourite moment of this year´s fashion week? Do you like Paris fashion week or you prefer a different fashion hype in other cities, like Milan, London or New York?
Thank you for your attention!
Georgia!
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...








No comments:
Post a Comment