Pinterest

PARIS FASHION WEEK SS 2016


Hi, my fashionistas! So this is happening right now, my favourite fashion week ever, in Paris! I always get so excited because I know the festivity of haute couture is on it´s peak and I can´t wait to see new collections and amazing new fashion ensembles.

This year´s fashion week was pretty great, like usual! Magnificent gowns, perfectly tailored, very glamorous and rich crafted. So I decided to show and tell you about few favorite design sellection of mine.

I have to admit that Stephane Rolland has blown me away! His design was very feminine, lots of wavy volume, bold colours and gorgeously edited visual solutions. Very glamorous and by star-struck appeal boosted! Great collection!

Chanel never disappoints, in any way! Not just models and creations are perfectly showed but a runway is always very original, too. In this case, models were revealed in wooded gallery, standing still. Dresses were two pieces cocktail dresses alike, with wide taylored sleeves creating that typical "Chanel" look! Maybe there was no dramatically showed clothes but on the faces of models defenitely was. The eyeliners were perfectly accentuated, giving amazing Cleopatra/Twiggy combo. Beautiful collection, too!

Giambattista Valli is one of my all time favourite couture maestros. He didn´t dissapoint this time either. Very softly, but gloriously ruffled gowns, these time in law-key colors, like grey, black, soft rose and red. Chiffon fairy tale, that is how I would call it.

I think the best collection defenitely had have Ralf&Russo! Silky textured embroidery, so many heterogeneity silhouettes, from sleek, coctail alike dresses, to airy light kimonos or very wide tulle featured dresses. To me the most innovative and in visually way the most rich collection of the week.

What was your favourite moment of this year´s fashion week? Do you like Paris fashion week or you prefer a different fashion hype in other cities, like Milan, London or New York?

Thank you for your attention!


Georgia!


















No comments:

Post a Comment