Hello my dear friends! In today´s post I will not say much! Let us just enjoy in the haute couture ensembles. Sometimes the theory always shades the final product so I will just share with you these amazing images and say why I adore haute couture so much.
I know in these days when everyone has a blog, talks about fashion and beauty, haute couture is not so often occasion to be spoken about. Maybe because we can not afford it, maybe because we can not wear it, or maybe it is too much for us!
Or maybe often we think that haute couture is dead asking ourselves what is the point of making ultra-mega-hyper expensive gowns which no one can buy them. Well the point of haute couture isn´t in buying it, or wear it. It is like Leonardo Da Vinci´s Mona Lisa, or Salvador Dali´s pieces. We appreciate them, and celebrate them as a perfect pieces of art. And that is the same thing with haute couture.
So enjoy my friends in visual paradise!
Thank you for the attention!
Georgia! xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...











No comments:
Post a Comment