IF I COULD WEAR ONE COUTURE DRESS EVER!
Hello my gorgeous fashion friends! In today´s post I will release the inner couture dreamer in me and say if I could ever be able, which designer I would wear and why! For example I am invited at the Oscars´ red carpet and I have that sweet torchure of choosing the dress I would wear.
I don´t really think about the form of a dress, only the name would be enough for me. And that is Elie Saab! I don´t know why I am so obsessed by his couture fashion, but his dresses are made for elegant and feminine look that every woman should even once her life experinece.
What I like when it comes to Elie Saab couture are the materials that are so flowy and light, featured by magnificent embroideries, giving that exotic but chic vibe to each ensemble. His vision of a woman is perfect; gentle and kind just like a warm whisp of air.
So to me Elie Saab dress is a dream! I know, and plese, let me dream. Maybe it will never come true, but hey a girl can have dreams, right!
Which gown you would wear if you had the opportunity?
Thank you for the attention!
Georgia! xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...










No comments:
Post a Comment