There are two things you don´t know about me; that I am am ultimate New
York City fan (although I have never visited, but hope soon that will be
changed) and that I love cats. So what are all these things have to do
with Kate Spade´s fashion? Well, she is an ultimate New York City
designer icon, and her editorials are full with adorables chic felines. She likes to be isnpired by these two my favorite motives and highlights in her design so what a better reason to say few impressions of Kate Spase style!
I love how Spade´s fashion is so joyful, with bright colors enriched,
stylish but not pretentious, so wearable but with huge show-stopper potential at the same
time. Her fashion e design embodies a real New York City "gal", so en
vogue, but always in a rush, from job to after-work parties, always
looking fabulous and stunning.
To me Spade´s fashion is a true epiphany of New York style. So if you
want to feel and be dressed like New Yorker lady, you should go for her
design or just get inspired by it! Oh, and the kittens in her editorials
are so adorable! By that I can tell she is a true catlady! To me, that
is enough to get "Spade-d"!
What do you think about Kate Spade fashion? Do you like it and you feel that New York City vibe from it?
Thank you for the attention!
Georgia! xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
Miu Miu, the little sister of Prada, as the fashion fans like to call this brand, has definitely gone a little mature. The first look at the...












No comments:
Post a Comment