Pinterest

PACO RABANNE AND FASHION IN ALL ITS GLORY

Hello, world! This is my first post after a really long time. After the pandemic started to be honest nothing really had any sense, and fashion was also one of them. So sad to say it because fashion was my "joie de vivre" in the hardest time of my life. But I guess the reality and the standing point at where the whole world was staying in the "Status Quo" mood, have drowned even a slight motivation to be "en vogue"!

And like nothing of that was enough at the very end of the last year, on December 29. 2020 a strong earthquake hit my hometown and well, that was a point where I didn´t bother about anything just staying sane and "normal". But I love my blog, I love fashion, so today I have decided to write my post after really a long time!

As I was scrolling throw my Instagram feed one collection has made my eyes pop and my sleepy fashion spirit has woke up and that was the one from Paco Rabanne! I adore Paco Rabanne's design and that sassy but classy kind of style, fuelled with the sparkly pieces, metal, and crystals all-over textures that scream unapologetically pure glam and glitz!

And the collection for Fall 2021 was all about that but kept it classy and elegant. The elegant dresses loosed up in the waists to celebrate the easy-going femininity, velvety intermezzos in the fitted blazers, and trousers broke with the laced romanticly sewed white blouse, a pure classy piece. The ensembles were in that famous Rabanne glossy and shine mannerism but in the case of Julien Dossena, the concept is more low-key, very approachable in the concept of the daily as well as the night-out looks.

The spirit was happiness overall, the happiness of just being elegant and beautiful, wearing gloriously made outfits that inspire and asking to go out and have good fun. Maybe this we will wait for a little while, but to enjoy in fashion and all its glory, well, there is never a wrong time! 

What do you think about this collection? Which look do you find the most interesting? What does fashion mean to you during these hard times?

Thank you for your attention!


Georgia! xo

The highlights from Paco Rabanne Fall 2021 collection:















Photos: Courtesy of Vogue.com



No comments:

Post a Comment