Pinterest

KATE SPADE


Hello my gorgeous fashionistas! Hope you are doing amazing and that you are enjoying spring to the fullest. I am a summer child so warmer weather gives me a life. I mean who could resist amazing colors and flowers´ scents all around us, am I right! But enough about weather chat. In today´s post I am gonna say few impressions of mine about fashion made by Kate Spade.

There are two things you don´t know about me; that I am am ultimate New York City fan (although I have never visited, but hope soon that will be changed) and that I love cats. So what are all these things have to do with Kate Spade´s fashion? Well, she is an ultimate New York City designer icon, and her editorials are full with adorables chic felines.

I love how Spade´s fahion is so joyful, with bright colors enriched, stylish but not pretentious, so wearable but show-stopper at the same time. I think her fashion embodies a real New York City "gal", so en vogue, but always in a rush, from job to after-work parties, always looking fabulous and stunning.

To me Spade´s fahion is a true epiphany of New York style. So if you want to feel and be dressed like New Yorker lady, you should go for her design or just get inspired by it! Oh, and the kittens in her editorials are so adorable! By that I can tell she is a true catlady! To me, that is enough to get "Spade-d"!

What do you think about Kate Spade fashion? Do you like it and you feel that New York City vibe from it?

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo



















No comments:

Post a Comment