Pinterest

STYLE REPORT: JENNIFER LOPEZ


Hi, fashion people!

In today´s post I want to destract myself a little from classy couture talk, and write something about style of celebrity that is my style icon for ages. The word is abot one and only, Jennifer Lopez! At very first time I saw her on her very first music video "If You Had My Love" I was blown away by her style! I love her appearances in every form, in music, red carpets or in everyday by paparazzi spotted ocassions. But I will orient myself at her red carpet looks.

She always rocks glam all the way! Her epic red carpet star struck was in that famous deep cutted, green Versace dress. She is right example how perfect dress can be a big career pusher. After that the rest is history, history of amazing outfits one better after another. even when she was in her "Jenny From The Block" fase, when she was inspired by hip-hop, she was still looking like glam Bronx queen. Her style evolution came to its peak in 2015. I think with age (and Jenn is 46, yessss damn 46 years old) she is becoming even more secure in herself so she can pull every outfit. Even a piece of underwear she can rock like a dress, like she did on her 46 birthday, channeling that see through black piece of lingerie. She stunned also wearing in Elie Saab´s softy sand, nude ensemble at the Oscars.

But the best of her appeareances were when she debuted as a American Music Awards´ host. She pulled out seven outfits, showing her most beautiful assets in very elegant but sexy way! And that is the perfect word to describe J Lo´s style, sexy and elegant at the same time! Her makeup is always on point, with beautiful toned skin, splashed by finest highlighter game captioning her gorgeous cheek bones. I mean I could rave about her all day! She is my true inspiration. I think it so amazing that woman can embrace her age and look divine. No better inspiration than that, right!

What do you think about Jen´s style? Do you like it or is it a little too much for you?

Thank you for your attention!

Georgia!
















No comments:

Post a Comment