Pinterest

IF I COULD WEAR ONE COUTURE DRESS EVER!

IF I COULD WEAR ONE COUTURE DRESS EVER!

Hello my gorgeous fashion friends! In today´s post I will release the inner couture dreamer in me and say if I could ever be able, which designer I would wear and why! For example I am invited at the Oscars´ red carpet and I have that sweet torchure of choosing the dress I would wear.

I don´t really think about the form of a dress, only the name would be enough for me. And that is Elie Saab! I don´t know why I am so obsessed by his couture fashion, but his dresses are made for elegant and feminine look that every woman should even once her life experinece.

What I like when it comes to Elie Saab couture are the materials that are so flowy and light, featured by magnificent embroideries, giving that exotic but chic vibe to each ensemble. His vision of a woman is perfect; gentle and kind just like a warm whisp of air.

So to me Elie Saab dress is a dream! I know, and plese, let me dream. Maybe it will never come true, but hey a girl can have dreams, right!

Which gown you would wear if you had the opportunity?

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment