Pinterest

"...HER LIPS ARE DEVIL RED..."!

If you are a regular visitor here on my blog you probably know that my main domain is fashion or haute couture to be more precise! But fashion has so many features to offer, and one of them is beauty! Beauty  is my hidden passion! Like every girl I love everything beauty related, so in today´s post I will write impressions about the most favour beauty item of mine, the red lipstick!

There are women who wear red lips only at night, but I love to wear red lisptick on a daily base too. Maybe I am too courageous or just high maintenance but who cares! I think there is a whole philosophy behind red lipstick. In visual sense it can really boost up your whole look! If you want an instant chic wear red lips! If you want to bring your all black ensemble to a total new level in visual sense, wear red lips!

Oh, one thing I like even more! Red, juicy and glossy lips! I admit, I am not a big fan of matte era as you can tell! The more glossier, vinyl the better! If you are not fan of red, please try even for night out! Don´t be affraid of applying it! Practice makes it better! Join the red lipstick army even today!

Do you love to wear red lipstick or you prefer more nude lipstick shades?

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo




















No comments:

Post a Comment