Pinterest

PARTY DOLLS!

For my last post in this year I have decided to bring you New Year´s Eve celebration up front and to inspire you to look and feel good not just tomorow but the whole year! I hope your 2016 was great and that 2017 will be the even better! Style wise I wish you all the fun in the world, because at the end fashion is just that, a big fun!

I know that the world was better place in the past, it is really difficult to stay on the positive side when everything is collapsing but sometimes all you are left with is faith! So in the next year, in fashion sense I am excited for new haute couture shows! I can not wait to see the new inspirational ensembles of high fashion! Oh, the new red carpet season is on the door, too! Can´t wait to see what stars will be wearing and will maybe some new designer appear on the fashion hype spotlight! These are just few of the things that I am looking for in the New Year!

So, my dear friends, I hope you will enter in New Year full of happiness and joy, surrounded with your dearest people! Don´t forget to put on your favorite dress and just be happy! Oh, and don´t forget to sparkle like a most dazzling firework out there! Happy NewYear, dolls!

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment