For my last post in this year I have decided to bring you New Year´s Eve celebration up front and to inspire you to look and feel good not just tomorow but the whole year! I hope your 2016 was great and that 2017 will be the even better! Style wise I wish you all the fun in the world, because at the end fashion is just that, a big fun!
I know that the world was better place in the past, it is really difficult to stay on the positive side when everything is collapsing but sometimes all you are left with is faith! So in the next year, in fashion sense I am excited for new haute couture shows! I can not wait to see the new inspirational ensembles of high fashion! Oh, the new red carpet season is on the door, too! Can´t wait to see what stars will be wearing and will maybe some new designer appear on the fashion hype spotlight! These are just few of the things that I am looking for in the New Year!
So, my dear friends, I hope you will enter in New Year full of happiness and joy, surrounded with your dearest people! Don´t forget to put on your favorite dress and just be happy! Oh, and don´t forget to sparkle like a most dazzling firework out there! Happy NewYear, dolls!
Thank you for the attention!
Georgia! xo
WELCOME TO THE FASHION ESCAPISM! LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THROUGH THE FASHION LENS, RIGHT! ENJOY IN THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Balmain knows certainly how to make the empowering-female wardrobe. The ensembles by Balmain are really fearless, strong, bold, showstopping...
-
Hi, my lovelies! I have really exciting news! A fashion and style application https://revuu.it has contacted me to make an editorial for th...
-
For those who do not keep up with the fashion trends and bands, the name of Ulla Johnson could be a relatively a new one. But for those who ...
-
Haute couture has so many amazing features and forms. In this post I will take my adoration for couture to the next level, and take a closer...
-
For any fashion lover, the name of Jason Wu is a must-know-fact. Jason Wu has designed both inaugurations´ dresses for Michelle Obama. This ...
-
We all could need a little romantic getaway! Seems that this fashion credo was the starting point for the latest collection by Giambattista ...
-
How minimalistic is enough, or how minimalistic can we go?! Seems like this was the design and style question or inspiration, to be more pre...











No comments:
Post a Comment