Pinterest

HAUTE COUTURE AW 2016: GIAMBATTISTA VALLI

Hello my fashion frends! Yay, the haute couture fashion week is finally hit the Pareee, so I decided to post some of my favourite collections. Today I will write my impressions about collection from Giambattista Valli. If you want to hear more what I have to say about his couture in general, you can find it at my blog (spleendecouture.blogspot.com).

So, what can I say about this collection?! It is defenitely in the same mode which is very characteristic for Giambattista Valli style; tons of tulle, ruffles, romantic forms in grey, white and red colorated ensembles. To calm down the whole collection and to give it an autumn/winter-ish touch there are several black creations. Thes black ensembles are very dark and edgy, a step further from romantic elegance which is the most common characteristic of this collection.

The forms are wide; from very sleek, airy and light to very voluminous and opulent. But the silhouette is still very soft and feminine even when shorts pants are featured with long silky capes. The cape is a little highlight of these collection. It is brought in variety forms either as I said in long airy version or in shor,t boosted with various ultimate big ruffels.

Let´s say a few words about hair and  make up of models, because as you know make up is also very important part of whole show, like a little procrastination of whole collection worn on the faces. The make up is very natural without any accentuated features of the face apart of bleached eyebrows showed on the few models. Hair is up, in loose bun or put in french braids. Everything is very natural, almoust has that unfinished touch, but on purpose, of course.

At the end, I can say that this is very good collection, succesfully done. Giambattista Valli didn´t step too much far from his authentic aesthetic so this collection is a total hit. It has very artistic vibe and that is what I love about it.

What are yout thoughts on this collection?

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment