Pinterest

WHY I CHOOSE HAUTE COUTURE

In today´s post I will go a little perosnal! I will share with you why I chose to write blog about haute couture. To me haute couture is the epihany of fashion design. It is the most highest form of vision design that endulges the most aesthetic style maintaince. Everytime I watched haute couture fashion shows on TV I felt instant joy and happiness because we as recipients can enjoy in those visual treasures.

For me haute couture is like storytelling with an ultimate happy end. It goes through so many features and facets, reminding us that we are witnesses of something great and special. I know that not so many people share the same interest and passion about haute couture, but I chose consciously to write about it and to make it the main theme of my blog posts.

If you want to take this journey with me, I would be glad and happy! I really love to get in contact and meet people that share the same passion about couture like me! So if you want to be part of Spleen De Couture community you are very welcome!

Do you love haute couture and do have same passion for it like I do?

Thank you for the attention!

Georgia! xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment